Rice & Buckwheat flour pancakes with no dairy.
Ideal for ALCAT Day 4
- 1/4 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 Cup less a TBSP White Rice Flour
- 1 TBSP Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 Cup Original Natur-A Rice Milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Preheat metal frying pan, on medium heat.
- Combine dry ingredients into a bowl
- Whisk together wet ingredients
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Make sure pan is well heated. Pour batter onto pan leaving enough room to flip.
- With a thin spatula flip each pancake once they have bubble on top and the sides look secure. (I find that each batter responds differently in the pan, so this will take some trial and error).
- Serve immediately.